Study Using Dark-Field Microscopic Analysis Shows Abnormalities in Blood of Jabbed Patients
Researchers concluded mRNA ‘vaccines’ likely responsible for ‘strange phenomena,’ ‘deformations’ and ‘anomalies’ in patients’ blood.
A recent peer-reviewed study shows blood samples develop abnormalities after people are vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna Covid jabs.
In the study published August in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research, scientists used a dark-field microscope to analyze the blood of 1,006 people, after which they chose four patients as case studies to illustrate how mRNA vaccinated blood develops significant abnormalities post-vaccination.
“On the average, 5.77% of the 1,006 individuals had normal blood samples in spite of their COVID-19 symptoms. The remaining 94.23% had abnormal blood samples as illustrated in the 4 cases we selected out of the 12 who were normal before receiving any mRNA injections but were no longer normal afterward,” researchers pointed out.
The study goes on to show dark-field microscopic images taken before and after vaccination, with researchers reporting “strange phenomena in [the] blood,” “deformations” and “anomalies” after microscopic examination.
The below image shows one patient’s blood prior to vaccination on the left (a), with blood cells appearing to lose shape and stick together in the next image (b) one month after a Pfizer mRNA injection.
“The red blood cells at the right (b) are no longer spherical and are clumping as in coagulation and clotting,” researchers noted.
In other images of blood samples taken from a 33-year-old male, the same abnormalities are seen.
Twitter user @Chrislittlewoo8 highlighted several of the concerning issues from the study in a thread Thursday, leading him to conclude, “This is not normal.”
“This is what they did to us. It’s obvious, This is the damage that’s being caused. These injections need to STOP, they need to STOP NOW,” the user wrote on Twitter.
As for researchers, they concluded the mRNA “vaccines” are likely responsible for the abnormalities, noting the jabs also appear to be tainted with metallic particles “resembling graphene oxide” which may be responsible for blood clots.
“What seems plain enough is that metallic particles resembling graphene oxide and possibly other metallic compounds, like those discovered by Gatti and Montanari… have been included in the cocktail of whatever the manufacturers have seen fit to put in the so-called mRNA ‘vaccines,’” researchers wrote. “In our experience as clinicians, these mRNA injections are very unlike traditional ‘vaccines’ and their manufacturers need, in our opinions, to come clean about what is in the injections and why it is there.”
“The alterations found after the injection of our patient/cases with mRNA materials (whatever may be in them), we found what we believe is conclusive evidence that the modifications observed, as these persons went from normal blood profiles to very abnormal ones, must be attributed to the proximate mRNA injections.”
In conclusion, such abrupt changes as we have documented in the peripheral blood profile of 948 patients have never been observed after inoculation by any vaccines in the past according to our clinical experience. The sudden transition, usually at the time of a second mRNA injection, from a state of perfect normalcy to a pathological one, with accompanying hemolysis, visible packing and stacking of red blood cells in conjunction with the formation of gigantic conglomerate foreign structures, some of them appearing as graphene-family super-structures, is unprecedented. Such phenomena have never been seen before after any “vaccination”of the past.In our collective experience, and in our shared professional opinion, the large quantity of particles in the blood of mRNA injection recipients is incompatible with normal blood flow especially at the level of the capillaries.
“Further studies are needed to determine the precise nature and purposes of the foreign particles found in the blood drops of about 94% of the mRNA recipients we have studied. Where do they come from and why are they in these injections?”
Read the full study below:
Follow the author on Truth Social: @adansalazarwins